04 March 2010

fresh air


recently i've been longing for a little getaway. fresh air, the outdoors. i'm also dreaming of summer trips, camping and hiking and lounging. i can't help myself, but the waves lapping against a shore is by far my favorite sound. and what better way to read a bunch of books, than to enjoy them in a camping chair by the fire? sometimes i just need to clear my head and take in deep breaths. i am diving back into the busy season at work, and i'd really like to be energetic and enthusiastic about it. i would like to be focused. i hope that dreaming of a little getaway will be a good reprise to get me through the next few busy months.

7 comments:

  1. We are heading out for some fun in the sun of a different kind. Maui.

    I love reading outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. half the fun is dreaming and planning, so you just dive into that and get some energy from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and love it! I think you might like mine too: ellenitza. Stop by when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your getaway dream looks anything like these images, it just might work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over the beauty of these photographs...weeee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.