04 March 2010

fresh air


recently i've been longing for a little getaway. fresh air, the outdoors. i'm also dreaming of summer trips, camping and hiking and lounging. i can't help myself, but the waves lapping against a shore is by far my favorite sound. and what better way to read a bunch of books, than to enjoy them in a camping chair by the fire? sometimes i just need to clear my head and take in deep breaths. i am diving back into the busy season at work, and i'd really like to be energetic and enthusiastic about it. i would like to be focused. i hope that dreaming of a little getaway will be a good reprise to get me through the next few busy months.

6 comments:

  1. We are heading out for some fun in the sun of a different kind. Maui.

    I love reading outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. half the fun is dreaming and planning, so you just dive into that and get some energy from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your getaway dream looks anything like these images, it just might work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over the beauty of these photographs...weeee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.