10 May 2010

three lemons


i am excited to be a part of words to shoot by! it is a fun collaboration organized by steph parke. these lemons are my contribution to the current post. go check out the other interpretations of the word "three."

this week i have some quotes to share. things that are running around through my head and inspiring me. i'll post the first one tomorrow.

for now i will leave with a few notes from my weekend:
i am slowly falling in love with my bicycle.
we put our hot weather plants in larger containers so they can have a roomier wait on the windowsill.
i've been thinking a lot about worm bins--anyone have experience with them?
have you heard the new joanna newsom album? she's so good.
cooking with the windows open is an amazing thing.

4 comments:

  1. love this photo project. gorgeous snapshots.

    xo Alison

    p.s. the new joanna newsom is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. So glad that you are a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many happy things! bike love, lemons, and joanna newsom! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, these lemon shots are right up my street! :)

    and cooking with the window open - i hope i'll be able to do that soon. it's still so cold here.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.