13 November 2009

black and white yashica: 3





the end of black and white week! and we are ending with my favorite--the top photo.
this weekend i am going to:
sleep in
hang pictures on my wall
walk a lot
have a second dinner club with friends
take pictures
show you my new camera
add more items to my shop
think about gifts for the holidays.
 ***
and, to leave you with lots of prettiness, some gifts i've already started thinking about:
sandra's cupcakes for the friend with a sweet tooth
typography notecards for the font loving friends
cut and paste poster for crafty folks. (shop here)
a beautiful recipe card as a small classy gift
a hostess gift
and an awesome polaroid drawing for me!

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift list!
    The top photo is my favorite too! I love the contrast and the fact that the very dark leaves are almost transparent with the light.
    Have a great week-end.

    PS: I use a digital camera Lumix DMC-FZ50 and my next one for my very soon birthday is going to be a Canon EOS 40D. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there :)
    thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog!
    i love these photos, black and white photographs are just so lovely, and love your gift list!

    have a great weekend :)
    xx
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, Anna. Love the 'dreamyness'!! Going to check out your gift list right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the middle photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! must get some b&w film myself...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.