24 November 2008

All Things Pretty

I haven't told you yet the point of this space. You can probably guess it is because I haven't yet figured it out myself. But I won't dare admit that. I think the real question to be asked is what does it mean to be the Baker's Daughter? Or, shall I say, a daughter of a baker? It means to be creative, to love food, to love presentation and to experience things through the eyes, hands and taste buds. Yes, I want to document food. It is fun to share my endeavors and new (or old) recipes. But I also want to document what is pretty, what inspires me, new things I've learned and, finally, to document experiences in whatever way possible. So that I will do.

Did I mention I was also the daughter of a photographer? Well, I'll try my best to live up to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.