13 January 2011
































on a rooftop in sunset park, ringing in the new year with a 360 degree view of fireworks all around, screaming and loud music from the streets below.

bulleit and speed scrabble in a loft in bushwick.

jon driving over the brooklyn bridge in a rental car the same as my own car, heading to poughkeepsie to pick up my best friend's dog.
**
spent a wonderful week in new york, which gave me time to think back on the year, on my life. i hope the new year is treating you well so far. one of many goals for me this year is to reconnect with this space. 

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics - how wonderful you had such a good time with friends and in new york.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful shots. I'm so glad you had a good time in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun!
    is speed scrabble like bananagrams?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled upon your blog. Love the shots of New York. I just moved away and miss it every day!

    inazigzagworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! i appreciate hearing from you.